Sunday, May 19, 2013

Any chance I get, i walk kramer to the circle...we love it!
we celebrated mothers day...


I got my new shirt made for the subaru fest we're going to in June
i chopped off my hair finally!
before:
after
we had an office finale dinner party with our neighbor...im so sad its over, that show is a classic!
On monday, magno texted me while I was working late asking if i've ever seen the wall bubble up before.  I knew immediately that something was wrong, and then he sent me this pic
Once I got home that night, the plumber, landlord, and our upstairs neighbor were all in our kitchen examining the issue..turns our the upstairs neighbors pipe leaked into our kitchen and was flooding the floors and walls with water. By the next day, I was not allowed in the kitchen & me and kramer had to be out of the house all day (i was NOT a happy camper seeing as how it was my day off and i had so many chores to do).  We went to petco then to my sisters and spent the rest of the day waiting for the plumber to call to let us back in.  

By the next day, the kitchen was turned upside down while the plumber removed the water heater from the closet outside. 
the new baseboards we just put in had to be taken off to dry and we had to have fans running for 48 hours straight to dry up all the water.  By the next day, it looked even worse. 
this all started monday and now its sunday, and the above photo is still how the kitchen looks.  No end in sight.  I'm a little frazzled to say the least. We have spent so much money on gross fast food this week & it looks like going into week 2 will be the same.  The plumber and landlord are in absoltely no hurry to fix it, and i'm positive that once we get the drywall up in the kitchen that its gunna be our responsibilty to paint...we have a hard enough time finding time/energy to paint even when its on our terms, so im pretty sure the kitchen will  just look like crap for months on end. =/

at least at work i get to look at pretty things

No comments:

Post a Comment