Monday, December 17, 2012

i finally found a rug for our living room!! and just as quickly as i bought it, i returned. it.  Once I got it and laid it out, I wasn't happy with the color of texture of it.  it looked like I laid a towel down because it was so thin.
see?  it did let me know that a 5x7 is the size I want for that space...but now im back on the hunt for one!

heres some cute christmas things around old towne orange


and obviously some krame pictures. heres him and fluffy begging and then Kramer being bad, which to me and Magno is always cute!

and heres our neighborhood stray cat tomato, hanging out at our place on a rainy day:)

On Friday I had the genious idea to turn the spare room/office into a closet.  By Saturday I had one the battle and convinved Magno that it NEEDED to be done and by the end of the day, my vision came to life!  Still needs lots of cleaning up and decorating, and the baseboards in that room need glued...but most are things I can do in my spare time and dont need magno for.  The closets in this place are so small and odd, so our bedroom was always a mess because we just didnt have enough room for everything. So happy I decided to do this.

even Magno likes it and thinks its a good use of space.  Clears up the small closets for linens, tools, cleaning supplies, etc.
Lastly, we went to the train station to see the christmas train with our friends and neighbors!  Heres Hazel being cute, as always!
and here we are and the train also


No comments:

Post a Comment