Wednesday, May 8, 2013

To start todays blog, heres some ridiculous photos of us playing badminton!
 And now I'm wanting to be a bride again more than ever since target has some really cute bridal shower stuff!

heres my finally finished tv stand! i bought 3 off craigslist for $5 each since we dont have a dining room and even if we did we would proably still eat in front of the tv!!
 I had my friend over for dinner, trying to get all my entertaining done now while its still someone cool in our place cause in a month or two it will be unbearable!
heres magnos other lady, roxy, at the doctor...her first visit! nothing was wrong with her, just some basic maintinence.  I just thought it was funny that its a mechanic shop for just subarus and the parking lot was full of them.  Subaru owners are like a cult, its the weirdest thing!

 We had one day where it was really hot so for dinner we walked to the circle and ate outside at the cutest wahoos ever...ice cream afterwards was a must
 Heres a shot from style me pretty(the biggest and best wedding blog ever) that they took with the cakes from my work in the background and our macarons on the table:) Everyday im there I see how utterly HUGE they are and how its so well known by all the best in the indsuty, and i love that i get to be a part of that! One of the wedding planners we work exclusively with even came in to film because shes trying to get a wedding show picked up by style channel in which we would be featured often....so im obviously hoping that happens so I can make my tv debut hahah;)

 I've also been busy with weddings of my own!  Paula and Rays wedding turned out great and the weather was perfect:)





 and lastly, heres kramer caught in the act!


No comments:

Post a Comment