Thursday, June 6, 2013

Well hello there!  It's been a while!  All I do these days is work!  Its SO busy at work because its wedding season & I've been working mostly full time.. I also got transferred to the newport coast location so I've been trying to get settled there.  Heres some of the cakes I've been working on the last couple weeks.
We have had some spare time to go crusing in the subie!  We got a few subie people together and took a drive up the infamous glendora mountain road aka mt baldy.  It was so much fun & nothing sounds better than a group of subies going through a tunnel...i'm becoming a subie dork just like magno!

Magno's been getting his car ready for the upcoming S3 event we've been waiting for!  Its June 23rd & so far we have a group of 35 subarus going.  The creator of s3 got word that Magno is organizing a caravan to the event, and they sent him some cool stuff as a thank you!

Fight nights have also been happening...this time around I tried out the 2 ingredient rolo ritz cookies & they were a huge hit...will definitely be a staple in the Jimenez house!
We finally saw great gatsby with magnos mom & brother.  He got the brilliant idea to video tape her as he showed her how fast his car can go.  
Heres tomato looking cute & begging for food!
We went to long beach for lunch with my sister one day, it was a nice get away from the stress of wedding season at a wedding bakery!
I found my new favorite dessert...chocolate tart with fresh rasberries.  Easy to make but SO rich & delicious!

Magno got off work early on the same day that I had off, so we decided to go to Dland one last time before we get blacked out for the summer.
He was finally able to see world of color & we got the best view of the fireworks right as we were leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment