Saturday, January 26, 2013

I've really fallen behind on blogging, but i have a good reason.  Magno's on a 2 week vacation so im soaking it all up.  But today, he's at the movies with some friends so i decided to take the time to blog!  He got a 2 week vacation because he quit his job because he was offered a better one at green light financial and their training periods are only one a month.  So I lucked out and got him for a whole 2 weeks until he starts his new job.  YAY!!!

so going back to a few weeks ago, it was my mother in laws birthday.  I was siiiickkkk that day(and the 2 weeks before it too!)  So while at cvs getting some medicine I ran over to smart and final and bought some cupcakes, some frozen food, and some candles.  Luckily I hoard party supplies so I set up a little table we could eat at.

 we also watched the golden globes while relaxing
 i also finally found the perfect rug! gotta love target. Had it almost a month now and still love it just as much.



 and we finally updated the knobs on our free dresser we found on the curb!

 it was so warm and nice out that we walked kramer to the circle for lunch almost every day.

while at my moms, we made boo bears memorial stepping stone. miss him SO much.
 on another pretty day, the show parks and rec was being filmed in the circle, so we walked down there and watched a bit of it.  caught a few glimpses of the awesome amy poehler!
with the nice weather continuing, we just had to go to the beach.



the next day, we went and got disneyland passes! so  much fun and im so glad we can go back, we LOVE dland!!


 and i finally did a little vday decorating!




and we've been having movie days now that its cold and rainy again.

Magno still has one week left of vacation, too!  Even though we've been having fun, my headaches have gotten worse than ever.  I've had to take headache medicine every single day for the past month almost and im feeling really defeated by them.  I am going to the dr for the 4th time this month on monday and am hoping for some relief, somehow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment