Wednesday, February 6, 2013

well, vacation is over just like that=( the second week of magnos glorious vacation was spent mostly in bed with a headache.  In my last post I mentioned how much worse they are getting and that I was seeing the dr. again.  Well, I went & was told that my increase of headaches is probably due to the fact that the birth control they put me on for my skin issues has estrogen in it and can cause headaches.  So she prescribed me another form of the pill for my skin with a lower dose of estrogen, and that one wasn't covered by insurance so it would be $100 a month!!  No thank you.  I was so mad that she even put me on that pill when I've seen her in the past month or so FOUR times for headaches.....and since shes a dr. I'm sure she knew the side effects of that pill was HEADACHES!! this is the reason i don't trust doctors! I'm convinced they are only there to sell pills and that those pills always cause something else.  I simply went on birth control for my skin and left with a bottle of anti depressants because of the headaches that pill caused.  DISGUSTING!! So instead of taking any of the pills she gave me, I'm just gunna try to fix myself.  I bought a ton of vitamins that im now taking 4x daily, and im juicing every week.  I made two batches of juice already and that's definitely a  lot more nutrients than id get daily without juicing.

I'm gunna give it 1 month on this routine of adding in all these things to my diet.  If that doesn't work, i might be forced to take some of the headache meds she gave me because as it stands right now, i have about 3 days per week where i can't function because my head hurts so bad.  NOT. COOL.

as much as it feels like headaches have taken over my life, there are some times when Im able to function (just barely!) This last week we didn't do a thing at all. We stayed home & ate a lot;)




we went to a car show with my parents, my dad painted this car
we did a lot of this..
apparently its spring already because our walkway looks like this!
we walked kramer to a book sale at the local library & i got all this for $3!

superbowl sunday was spent....you guessed it...EATING!
 and sun bathing
 and barking at the puppy bowl
and heres us soaking up our last hours of vacation watching movies in be, depressed!

this week magno is training at his new job so its actually not too bad, he gets out at 5 which seems like a breeze compared to his normal working hours!! We aren't sure what his new schedule will be until the 2 week training period is over, but his brother just recently started there as well and his schedule is 9:30am-8:00pm.  So if that happens, I may or may not spend my days crying and pouting in bed all day.  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment