Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentines day is over=( all my decor is cleaned up and stored away & i hate it! But this year I feel like i celebrated enough, so i'll just have to be patient until next year!

Valentines Eve was spent baking valentines goodies to deliver in my sweet apron.

Later in the day Magno got off early so we went to disneyland which was decked out for valentines day and i found what makes me happiest in life.....valentines day disneyland!



On Valentines day, I woke up with a migraine-go figure!! I spent all day in bed, hating everything and everyone!  But still managed to put on some valentines themed sweats and socks..that was as much celebrating as I did that day!
When Magno got home we exchanged cards & he even got me a new iphone! It wasn't necessarily a gift, it was more so because we switched from ATT to Verizon, so we were both able to get new phones.  And this weekend he sold our old iphones and made a $300 profit! He is seriously an iphone expert and knows how to keep ours in the best shape and get top dollar for them...so we never pay for iphones anymore really!

The day after valentines day was the real valentines day for us...since a migraine forced it to be!  While Magno was working I cooked & set up whats turning out to be my annual cute valentines day table!  We are lazy so celebrating with good food at home is a must for us.



kramer ended up destroying all his valentines day toys before valentines day, but look how cute he is!
and I even had lots of extra flowers and was able to make arrangements for some different rooms, and i LOVE flowers in the bedroom!

Saturday was our dear friend Hilaries birthday.  I spent most of the day getting stuff ready and cooking....it was potluck so my contribution was yummy queso dip and guac of course!
it was sooo nice and warm out that day and kramer enjoyed every bit
heres some of the party decor
and heres a decent picture of us before the party started
and heres a picture that we thought was funny...us on our 16th birthday and now on our 26th birthday
it was a fun night but kramer was glad when we got home, as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment