Tuesday, February 12, 2013

this weekend was my 26th birthday. I feel old and feel like i look old too so it wasn't that thrilling haha.

On Friday I went to an exhibit at chapman U with my parents and afterwards finally got to taste the new place in the circle, Linx.  It was good & a very cute place!

after coming home we relaxed while watching argo & eating cookies:)
Saturday I went to DTD with my sister to do some makeup shopping to try and cover up our old wrinkly faces!! I got more than I went for but doesn't it always work like that?
Afterwards we ate at whats becoming one of my favorite places, the story teller cafe at the grand californian hotel.  It was freezing that day so I had some DELICIOUS corn chowder & hot coffee-btw, they have the best coffee there!

Sunday was my birthdy & Magno delivered me breakfast in bed & the number one thing i asked for....a card !  he delivered big time:)  Then he sent me off to get a manicure......just to let you know how long its been, I got my first ever gel manicure even though those have been all the rage for about a year now!

After my lovely manicure, we headed over to my parents house for the premiere of the walking dead.  Even though that in itself was an amazing gift, my mom threw us our traditional valentines day themed party and even threw in some walking dead touches...doesn't get better than that!  We ate delicious pizza, snacks, and cake...thats my idea of a great bday!




here we are in our new comfy sweats that my older sister got us.  we had to get in them immediately to watch the show and give our guts some room to breathe.
it was a perfect birthday & I still will tell people I'm 23 years old for as long as I possibly can.

Monday night my sweet mother in law brought me my favorite meal-pupusas!  Whenever she brings food she brings it for the whole week...so not cooking tonight is the reason I'm blogging!! She brought me a sweet valentines themed gift as well & did more than she needed to do, as always! Im such a lucky gal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment