Tuesday, March 5, 2013

guys, I have a new favorite store.  This weekend, I spent some time at world market & i discovered its absolute amazingness.  I had obviously been there before, but for some reason, this trip stood out.  I found a million things I "needed" and I immediately wanted to redo my whole apartment.  Heres some of the cute things I saw.

How cute is this glass bowl? The print is so cheery & bright:)
and this one is cute too, so retro/dainty looking
i love this cute little kitchen towel set, it would be super cute as a little hostess gift or housewarming gift-best part? only $5!
i love all things pretty, and this is the prettiest lemonade i ever did see.
and i love this cheery colorful door mat also

Shopping here is just pure fun-it was even funner once I discovered the free coffee/tea sampling station in the back so I got to shop wile sipping espresso coffee. Although I wanted everything, I was good and only left with a too good to pass up, $5 gift basket set to keep on hand.  Ya never know when you'll need to make a gift basket!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment