Tuesday, March 26, 2013

hello from the roach motel! i joke about it and it drives magno nuts since we only saw 3 total in this whole fiasco....but im happy to say we've seen NO more!!! we had to go to home depot and get plugs for all the drains because we think thats where they were coming in, and we also got a huge bottle of vinegar to dump down the drains each night to hopefully kill any that are in there.  Just a big ole pain in the butt, but i'd do a lot more than that if i had to!

Because of those nasty bugs, I was out of my cooking and jucing routine for about 2 weeks.  I was slowly starting to feel it, then I woke up saturday with a big fat migraine.  I know it was because of all the fast food and eating out we've been doing while i was kitchenless.  I knew it wouldn't be bearable so I woke magno up at 7am on his day off and he drove me to Newport Beach to go to urgent care.  They gave me the typical shot in the butt and some pills, and it was a loooonng drive home as i was barfing into a plastic bag on the 55 fwy! For whatever reason, this time the shot and pill combo didnt work all that great.  It usually allows me to somewhat function a few hours after, but i was in bed the entire day with a really bad headache still.  I even had to miss my sisters birthday dinner that i had dyed my hair for the previous day!! But magno went instead & i was sad to see him go without me.
The next day I was feeling well enough to get up and bake megans birthday cake
We went over to my moms house to celebrate with food and games




We also played some badminton, my favorite! And I played a little too hard, backing up into a rock and scratching my ankle then falling into the bushes behind the rock=/

Later that night we had our neighbor over for the walking dead & kramer used him as a pillow.
I started up my clean eating routine again now that I know what I feel like without doing it!
and right now i have a big ole pot of homemade meat sauce simmering on the stove to freeze and store. We will have some of it tonight in front of the tv when we rent lincoln, but the rest will be saved for another day when i dont feel like cooking.
as usual, kramers had a rough week.

No comments:

Post a Comment