Monday, March 4, 2013

the backyard is getting better, slowly but surely! On Friday Magno took the day off so we used the morning to get some work done.  Heres what it looked like before

and after
I spray painted the ugly plastic chairs while magno raked all the leaves.  We still have the torn up tent back there until we decide what to do with it.  We also took the lights off the tent and put them around the whole perimeter of the yard
Saturday we went out to dinner in the circle cause it was such a nice warm day-of course kramer went!
kramer got some good sleep time in
and some good grass rollin in the sunshine time.

on sunday we had some neighbors over for the walking dead...one of our neighbors made ribs so I made some mac n cheese and corn to go with it- i love BBQ! Heres what was left
im also pleased to say that my headaches have gotten better with NO PILLS!! I've talked about my headache struggles before, and I went from having headaches every single day, to having them 3-4 times a week, and now im down to 1-2 times a week! I still get light headaches from my TMJ, but they are manageable....once I can get my tmj under control i'll be in heaven!  I think that these changes are mostly due to my juicin'.  I drink about 10 POUNDS of fruits and veggies per week now that I juice..
thats a huge step up from mayyyyybe 1-2 pounds of fruit per week.  Its a huge chore to juice, pretty pricey, and a lot of work...but well worth it.  I've also been making cleaner meals, trying to avoid ANY premade food or processed food.  Its not possible all the time, but if I can swap out 1-2 meals per week that are totally clean food...then thats better than nothing & its a start.  Heres two from this week.....lettuce tacos & strawberry spinach salad
I've also been taking 4 vitamins every day for about a month now in an effort to help my crazy hormonal acne.  I think just the overall boost in vitamins and nutrients has helped not only me headaches, but my skin as well! I'm loving the results so far & my skin is the best its been in a really long time.  I'm hoping its not a fluke & just a good month or something, but im really really happy about the results im seeing.  For a long time, i felt hopeless with my headaches and skin....and now i have hope! The best part is, i was able to do it without all the pills and crazy chemical stuff the doctors gave me.  Natural is the best way to go and now i have proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment